Friday, October 24, 2008

Crashed Fairies

The weekend is upon us and I'm dreaming up my newest cupcake adventure. I had to post this picture for Friday because I thought it was the cutest cupcake. Who doesn't think a crashed fairy makes for a very cute cupcake? Maybe with Halloween around the corner a crashed witch would be a better idea. I can't take credit for this cupcake, I found this picture from another website and it's part of my cupcake portfolio.

I've been keeping pictures that I randomly come across from the web as part of my cupcake portfolio. This portfolio is meant for me to get ideas for cupcakes that I really like so that it will help me get ideas of my own.

This weekend I may try my hand at Halloween cupcakes. Since Halloween is upon us, it is a fitting time to get into a spoooooooky spirit and stir up some Halloween goodies.

Stay tuned for my results on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment