Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Cupcakes

This weekend I had a mission to work on Halloween cupcakes. Although this isn't a good plan for a woman on a weightloss plan after having her first baby, I still wanted to make them diet or no diet.

With baby watching my every move, I baked a recipe for butter cupcakes. They are similar to regular yellow cake but have more of a rich, buttery taste. Once the cupcakes were baked, it was decoration time. Recently I noticed in a grocery checkout isle that the latest magazine of All You had a wonderful cover of fantasy Halloween cupcakes. Based on their designs I make my own version.

Here is a page from their recent magazine:




















Although mine were not equivalent to the magazine's version, this is what I came up with.





































3 comments:

  1. Pretty cute! I thought I would mention to you that if you didn't have a lot of the tips and stuff, you might get a better deal of you bought a kit. I bought a tip holder for my sister at Hobby Lobby, and saw that they carry cases that look like tackle boxes. I think some of them come with tips included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO...they look soooo yummy!

    I think I need to stay off this blog or I will definitely lose the competition!! lol

    great job Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I want one of those right now. I can already feel the sugar headache just looking at those. YUMMMMMY. They turned out so good. I can tell you are going to be so awesome at this. Well you already are. But I mean someday when you have your own little shop:)

    ReplyDelete