Monday, November 10, 2008

Favorites...

What would a cupcake blog be without links to other cupcake sites? I'm certainly not the first person to have a fascination with cupcakes. There are several sites that have beat me to the punch, and make a living from this hobby.

Here is a collection of some of my favorite sites for the tasty treat inspiration:

All Things Cupcake
I love the look and feel of this site as well as all the wonderful references to cupcake design, decor, and cupcake recipes.

Cupcake Recipe.net
For all of you that have asked me to post cupcake recipes, check out this site. They are jam packed with cupcake recipes, and even better.... cupcake videos!

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know about your cupcake alterego? Sooo fun, keep the posts coming.

    And thanks for your well-wishes. By now most of my nearest and dearest know my little secret, so no worries :)

    ReplyDelete